- Finish filing for financial aid and apply for every scholarship I can find that I qualify for.
- Plant a garden and actually weed and tend to it this year.
- Re-start and finish the "conservative" Couch to 5k program.
- Do more de-cluttering and get my office/sewing room set up right.
- Clean out my closet and sell or donate about 3/4 of my clothing.
- Buy some bras that fit right and look good under my clothing.
- Get my self-confidence back. :)
- Get my son potty trained.
- Plant some flowers in the front yard and make the house look nicer outside.
- Finish decluttering the inside of the house and decorating, paint if I can afford it, and start having guests over gain.
- Train my two hellions of dogs to behave and be quiet so I can have company over.
This post is part of the 2012 Blog Dare from Bloggy Moms.
One prompt per day, for each day of the year.
<--- Click the button to join us!